Monday, June 30, 2008

SAVE THIS DATE FOR BLACK AMERICANS



Please add these two very important datesto your calendars. You will thank God that you did.


Bless you
Rev. Rob Ray


Share this one with your loved ones and tune in to CNN on 7/23 & 7/24.See below.

Importance: High Did you know that companies in the US have said they would hire awhite man with a felony record and no high school education BEFORE theywould hire a black man with NO criminal record and a 4-year degree?On July 23 at 9pm and July 24 at 9pm, CNN will premier a series, 'Blackin America with Soledad O'Br ien' and I personally challenge you towatch it WITH your children, especially your sons, if you have any,uninterrupted.


The aforemention statistic and many others will be revealed during theseries.I had the privilege of meeting with Soledad O'Brien and actually SEEINGthis premier on Monday, and what I saw brought tears to my eyes andanguish, frustration, and a sense of helplessness to my soul.


On Monday the series will focus on Women and Families and Tuesday is dedicated entirely to the plight of the Black Man in America. I beg and plead with you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE watch and internalizewhat you see and hear; no matter HOW disturbing the informationrevealed...you can (and will) thank me later.Feel free to pass this email on or g o here for more information:

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2008/black.in.america/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.