Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Pree Dammond Cruises to the Bahamas

Pree Dammond Cruise to the Bahamas

It’s amazing what people take for granted.  It’s amazing what people choose to not appreciate.  Last week was my Birthday week, and what better way to celebrate it than to partake in the flavors of the sun over the clear blue waters of the Bahamas.

When you travel to a tropical island or some exotic places such as the Bahamas, it really motivates your mind to focus on the things that are of true importance.  It really brings you in to perspective of the simple things to appreciate.

What’s important to me?  Here’s my answer.  I like the concept of traveling the World, meeting new people, eating new foods, and establish new relationships.  When it’s your time to leave this earth, what will you remember?

For me, it will be good people, great experience, great food, and wonderful relationships.  Not money.  Not cars, well at least not the slower driving ones. Not how big my house is, and definitely not the brands I wear.

The truest experience in life is to just live it to the fullest and experience as much as possible.

While in the Bahamas, I had the privilege to eat Conch for the first time.  Conch is snail that forever grows a shell until it dies.  Somewhat poetic is it’s destiny in death.  The element that provides the Conch protection is the same element that kills it as it mature.  It’s shell, go figure.

The taste of Conch is comparable to Calamari, but better.  Conch definitely has more of a unique taste than calamari.  I was blessed to be able to try authentic Conch Fritters cooked by the Bahamas Natives.  Goldie’s Conch House is where my feet landed and my hunger was cured.

AT GOLDIES'S CONCH HOUSE

 

My friends and I, where driven to find a location off the Tourist Resort where we could find some authentic Island cooking.  We found a small community called the Fish Fry and this is where we found the best Conch ever.

 




This trip to the Bahamas was my first.  It was also the first Cruise I have ever taken.

To cruise the open sea is an experience in itself.  I mean it was simple wonderful.  I mentally overcame sea sickness, but I would advise those who travel by sea to take some type of medication.  It really depends on how mentally strong you are.

When you cruise the sea, it’s an all you can eat buffet everyday.  There are an array of various live entertainment and cruise guest to entertain you. 
I believe the best part of the cruise for me was when I entered a talent contest.  That was a lot of fun, wished I filmed it.  I will write more about cruising at a later time.  For now, I just want to appreciate the experience a little bit more.


I definitely have more trips to share and more productions to come.  I apologies for not filming this experience, however, the next will definitely be a must see.



 









http://exclusivetravelers.comThank you guys for reading my Blog and as always….

The Daily Preezie Baby!
Be Blessed in Knowledge and deprived in Fear.

Good Night.


http://Pdammond.com  http://AGEENT.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.