Saturday, June 12, 2010

What these cats talking about. Have meaning in you Lyrics



I'm on a Spiritual High....Trying not to lose myself but find myself.  Not Religious, but inspired by the energy of Life itself.  Thankful...for the Ghost with the most right here. Take me back when I was chilling with my Cuz on Beer.  True to heart people loving individual without an ounce of fear. Give back to my people, I'm the gift that's near.

Other people claim it, but I live this here.  That why Good things come to those that wait for Clear....consciousness

I'm trying not to die with this, but leave you with the ability to fly with this.

You can reach the heaven, through the power of Consciousness.  That's why the devil is a lie and politician ride to his....
Beat Of a Old drum...This Mess was planned to hit....like the attack of 9-11, Two thousand 12 a B@#tch!

Now, this is how you write a song.  Bring back real lyrics and thought in your music.  This is second Nature to me, but we have big things coming so don't worry. I might let lose some of this. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.