Monday, June 20, 2011

New Postings on wwww.Preedammond.com


I know I haven't posted anything in a long while on Preezie Reviews.  My apologizes, last year was a rough year for me mentally as well as spiritually.  Last year, I had to endure the lost of a long term friend that I cared a great deal for and also my new baby girl.  My daughter was only 5 months and 2 days when she passed.  I know God doesn't make mistakes but I was really looking forward to being her daddy and spending more time with her. 


Seeing how precious life is and respecting it to the fullest.  I've decided to change direction somewhat in business as well as in life.  To get more up to date info on this process, please bookmark and RSS
Share this site with your friends.   http://preedammond.com

 Life Coach Services are available now.  If you haven't discovered your life's purpose, let me help you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.