Monday, May 5, 2008

I have a few stalkers and I loving it







I want the people who are visiting this site to be aware of what has been happening to me lately. I know this seems strange, but I think that I have been being followed by the old ass white men. I’m never scared, but I do want people to know about the changes in my life.

I have very few friends in my inner circle. They are the cream dela cream of the top. I don’t deal with busters, and I can’t stand negativity in my life. The reason I’m telling you this is because I have witnessed a pattern. Every time, I get like this.. people are either removed from my life or they removed themselves.

As people leave or get kick the hell out of my life, I notice the same white men seem to keep following me. One day I finally got up the courage to turn around and just accept whatever it was that would happen if I confronted the situation.

To my surprise, I actually knew these dudes. I mean, at times I remember they would be around in small groups, but never like how they are around now. I mean, Benjamin was present. George is always present, and now I’m kicking it with Grover Cleveland. Shit, I ain’t mad. I was talking with one of them and think James Madison is supposed to be at the next party.

It’s crazy how these people chase me, when I decide to not grind anymore. Instead, I decide to think.

Words to the wise, Focus on not losing money instead of always making money and your life will change dramatically. Before you now it, my friends will be your friends.

For those that don’t get this google the names, you might learn something.

Prosperity to you all…

Writer, Pree Dammond aka Preezie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.