Saturday, May 3, 2008

Preezie's heart bleeds, and this is my confession

Preezie Lyrics

THIS VIDEO WAS DELETED BY THE AUTHOR
(PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY. WEAKNESS LEAVING HAS MADE ME STRONGER. STRENGTH, PRESERVERANCE, LOYALTY... FEEDS MY SOUL AND HEART....SO RESENTMENT I HOLD NO LONGER...)

Have you ever lost yourself in someone.
If you answered yes, you see why it's important to never lose yourself again.

So many people say that you have let go, in order, to receive love again,
but I ought ta. so i won't order.

From the menu of love.
the opposite of hate.

and i feel like there is someone,
that i should really hate

So I fake it, like it don't hurt me
to know that i lost babies

Keep it moving, and pursuing
Forgiveness, I have to be... strong

A Roman came from Rome
and meet up with this Jazzel bal
who took my kids from home

so now their unborn
and the pain is still strong

I'm too old for this bullshit
I thought your ass was grown

Rather be funny, than serious
Charchastic and bitchy mixed with curious

Bitchy, but im furious
seems that im a fool, delerious.

I hope you live to see the lie
how a good man could keep his eye so dry,
but still i cry.

but it gotta be Karma,
cause i don't love to hate,

sewed negative seeds, now my heart bleeds
with my words upon a plate.

so i eat in order to live.
and learn from my lessons

Pray to God that I forgive. And that is my confession

But right now, I feel i can't
take that shit to the bank.

Written & copyrighted by Preezie of A G E Entertainment, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.