Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Up to date with Preezie "All Day"



Keeping those who actually love me, and those that love to hate me up to date. Currently, I am house shopping. It's finally that time for me to up grade my life a bit. NO, this isn't my house so close your mouth. LOL....Like, I said, I'm currently looking for that perfect spot for me to rest my head.

I'm always open to move, but in the mean time, Atlanta has been good to me. So I will be looking, for a new spot somewhere in the ATL. With the economy being the way it is, it's definitely time to come up.

I'm going for that equity baby. It would be nice to share this blessing with someone special but for the time being i will be happy occupying the space as a bachelor. I'll probably organize an exclusive house warming or something smooth like that.

You know how I do.

Things you could do for me.

1. Keep me in your prayers. "Pray that i have overwhelming prosperity in my life in every aspect" I got that one from my pastor.

2. Support my movements. "Participate, Attend, Enjoy, Purchase, and advise" It takes people to take over the masses"

3. Stay positive when you around me. "Anything negative will not be heard"

4. Love yourself!

5. Be honest!

6. Strive for excellence

7. Ask someone to do the same for you!

1 comment:

  1. Nice crib, Preezie! Can I stay with you? I dig your swag. What I got to do to be our girl?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.