Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Black President in the White House!!!


Obama, The President of USA 2008 and The First Black Family of the White House.

The day that people said would never happen...has happened.
We have a Black President in the White house. This day in time has mark a new era of change for The United State of America. I have never been more proud to call myself an American till this day. We all have said the Pledge of Allegence at one point, but i can guarantee not one black individual has ever felt the words to that pledge till this day. We are all apart of history, and I'm thankful to have witnessed it in my life time.

3 comments:

  1. Go Obama! I am so excited and still in a state of disbelief! He was the best candidate of course, but you know how things can happen in elections.
    Good Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt the same way. I was in Strip at Atlantic Station, ATL GA at the time. The house went Crazy. I hope things really do change, not just from an economic stand point...if you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES WE CAN! YES WE DID! Obama! Obama!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.