Thursday, November 20, 2008

"What to do with a Hater"


Less than 3 hours ago, I was blessed to buy a Brand new 42” HDTV from Phillips for under $600. When God has a blessing for you…no one can stop it. Today, a Hater tried to block my blessing but was disappointed by my perseverance, a trait God blessed me with.

This Hater had told me he was doing me a favor and that he had checked to see if any more TVs where left so that I wouldn’t waist my time or energy traveling to the location to pick it up. He made it seem like he was having my back.

I sensed a little hate in the air, so I did my own research to find that there was one left waiting patiently for me.
Now, I’m setting here with this big ass HDTV.

A few words to remember, Always stay on your toes, always sense the hate in the air, Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. Always trust your instincts; it could be God speaking to you. Oh yea, and never forget to smile at a Hater.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Pree. You're a favored dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo man, How can I get one? That's the lick!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.