Sunday, October 11, 2009

On the Red Carpet with Pree Dammond and Eve Carter



Ok, I have calmed down a little bit on my daily blog which I shouldn't. I've been a little busy bringing things together so my supporters/friends can enjoy it. Today, I went to Church to keep my spirit in tune. Anything that man has control over will have to be tuned up from time to time and regular check ups are a must. I wanted to share with all my people that follow my growth to an abundance life. Here's a Video of me and my guest Eve Carter at the a Media Suite in honor of BET Hip Hop Awards. This particular night was filled with a lot of powerful people in the mix. Just to name a few: BUSHWICK BILL, BONE CRUSHER, DJ UNK, DTP, FRANK SKI & BIZ MARKIE!!

The Daily Preezie Baby!

"In all things great, there is honor."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.