Monday, August 8, 2011

I'm Back with a new outlook on life

The Daily Preezie Baby:  

In 2007, I started a blog called http://age-vip.blogspot.com.  It was just a blog where i talked about and share any and everything that was interesting to me.  

I monetize the blog, made money, shared links, connected with other bloggers and more.  Not until, I started to post "The Daily Preezie Motivational" did the blog actually start to gain more attention.

In 2010-2011, It had seem as if I was going through a spiritual warfare.  Everything crazy seemed to be happening to me all at once. I lost a friend that was my friend for over 8 years.  I lost my first born daughter.  A lot of my investments went south, and everything seemed dismal.

It became very difficult to write Motivationals when my spirits where low. Until recently, I have reclaimed my kingship and been delivered from that negative spirit.  My daughter is in a better place, and those same negative spirits have been crushed.  Even after that, I had to fight a battle with myself to regain my footing on things.  We all know that your worst enemy will always be yourself.

It just goes to show that no matter how successful we become, we are still only human.  Humans make mistakes but it's how we deal with those mistakes that make us great.  I know a few of my old readers wondered what happened but I am committing to more Daily Preezie Post now.  I will begin sharing my motivational once more on this new site http://preedammond.com

Just look for the category,  "The Daily Preezie".
May you prosper and rejoice, and too my readers.  I do apologize for leaving your hanging.  "Let's get it".

Today's 

The Daily Preezie:

Why give up when you can give into your dreams.  In most cases, you dream big and that's great.  I let you know now, that there is a thing called resistance that is always near before a great change occurs.  Relax, It is the sign that you are on the right track. Push through the resistance and you will find that nothing was ever designed to can stand in your way. No matter how harsh things seem to be, keep your faith and push forward. You will become victorious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.