Monday, March 24, 2008

"I AM" by Preezie






“I am”
By: Pree Dammond
12:25 March 24th, 2008




I am who I am.

I am many things all into to one.

I am pain. I am pleasure. I am my worst enemy and my greatest fan. I am a Christian who sins.

I am a believer that submits. I am everything but at times I feel like I am nothing at all.

I have friends, but feel lonely. I have family that do not know me.

I am loved and feared all at the same time.

I am an artist who creates, but there is something in side of me that destroys.

I am an employee, but also the president of my company.

I have fear, but am scared of no man or no thing.

I am blessed, but at the same time feel the rain.

My trials and tribulations make me stronger, but I feel weak. I feel drained. I feel the lost of someone I love, but her feelings are not the same.

I have come to the conclusion that I am who I am and now the new beginning truly begins.

Any foe that stands in my way will meet the stranger inside of me, no more will I hold him back with my own two hands.

I am normal in a world of imperfection.

I am Preezie.



Preezie, A G E Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.