Monday, August 3, 2009

Nick Cannon twitters Eminem about the Mariah Diss


Nick Cannon with his wife Mariah Carey

Nick Cannon blast back on twitter

I heard about the so called beef between Eminem and Nick Cannon a while back so I'm not sure why I'm just now writing about this. The word on the streets is that Eminem publicly said some disrespectful things in his "Warning Song" about Mariah that would have been disrespectful to any husband. The latest update regarding this is that Nick Cannon have been handling the situation maturely by not feeding into the negativity that Eminem has shelled out. Search for Nick Cannon's twitter page. I hear that he has responded to Eminem indirectly, something a long the line of. "Say something about my wife again and it's on."

Now, I can't leave my viewers hanging without you hearing the song yourself. Check the youtube out, it's below. Sorry Nick, but I would pray to God for forgiveness then handle my business.

Nick's twitter message: "I will permit no man to narrow or degrade my soul by making me hate him. Be patient in the moment of anger and escape a hundred days of sorrow."

written by Preezie Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.