Monday, September 14, 2009

Meeting with Cliff owner of State Farm



This morning, I had a meeting with a Cobb County branch owner of State Farm Insurance company. I asked Cliff (owner) what approach is he taking to insure the success of his business during these economic conditions. He told me that he's not as active in seeking new customers but is focusing more on retaining the customer base he already has. I agree that, retaining your customer based with better products and services is vital during these economic times.
It makes me wonder what other companies are doing and if this approach is being utilize across the board in other areas of business. For example: Promotions & Music.

The Daily Preezie Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.