Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Simple Life leads to Wealth



When I was 17 years of age, I sold credit cards for this company called Sitel Corporations. I learned the value of credit at an early age. Not because I was taught, but because God destined for me to have financial knowledge. I learned that wealthy people don't care about credit for obvious reason. They buy what they want.

I didn't have all the answer to living a prosperous life, but I did learn from hearing irate customer curse me out about trying to collect on a Discover card bills. I was a beast back then, even if they told me there was a death in the family, I would still try to collect. This didn't sit well in my heart, and that when i moved on to better things.
I've made unwise choices as well, but have grown from them.

I know the value of living the simple life. I know now, that by living the simple life you end up having more than most would expect. LOL
The simple life doesn't have to be a cheap life. The simple life is all about self control & properly executed assaults toward self happiness. It all depends on your individual tolerance for irritants and level of wisdom. Simple Life Concepts have to taught early on to reap an Extravagant life styles. However, there are a minuet percentage of Self Made Beings that stray away from Wheel spinning. It's all about efficiency and productivity. In engineering school, our number one rule was to Keep it Simple. No one thought to apply this to their lives. Instead, many were bedazzled by Music Videos, Family members, what's popular, and bias Friends. I'll start with the basic Simple Life leading to more.
  • No Automobile Notes or Loans
  • No student loans
  • No mortgage or at least a mortgage in the lower 30% of your housing budget
  • Stop spontaneous spending. Companies have changed the layout of their store due to research that cost them millions to make billions.
  • Live energy efficient. Why pay more when you can pay less.
  • Invest in interest earning securities. It's better than letting it lose value in your pocket
  • Avoid being a baby momma or baby daddy if possible.
  • Keep government agencies out of your personal life.
  • Be compatible in your relationship. Don't get with a financial idiot when you're financially astute. It's better to be single.
  • Set Goals and achieve them. Stroke your subliminal with doing great things.
  • Be slow to anger. Anger is an emotion that overcome your ability to think clear.
Thinking is the key.
Live your life with mini retirements, why wait to the end. How would you like your life if retirement never came. Take advantage of today, but don't buy out the bar..if you know what i mean. LOL

The Daily Preezie Baby!

http://twitter.com/therealpree
http://youtube.com/PreezieTV
http://facebook.com/PreeDammond

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.