Wednesday, February 4, 2009

If you like luxury things get this


Wisdom leads to prosperity

There is one thing that I have and still comment to do. I pray to God to give me Wisdom to understand the things I don't understand and the know how to find out what I don't know. Wisdom is a luxury and depending on how you like to ride the vehicle of life will dictate what you value most of all.
To get Wisdom you have to ask with a humble heart. You have to humble yourself to know that you need wisdom...wisdom does not always come with time and experience however it does come through these channels. I believe in what God says...If you ask you shall receive, so I ask for Wisdom and humility. I'm a very confident person...so I had to really self-check myself on somethings.
I feel and do better now...

The Daily Preezie Baby!
http://Pdammond.com

"We've been blessed with Life to prove to God that we are truly deserving of Heaven on Earth" Life is blessing...so let's ride in style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.