Monday, February 9, 2009

Traveling down the road as a single.



This past weekend, I was reminded on how to make a thing work. It made me think back a little when someone had told me that Love was not enough. I have came to realize that statement is totally wrong. Love is all it takes to make anything work. You just have to mind your own business.


How to mind you own business:


1. How you treat me is none of my business.


2. How I treat you is my business.


3. Minding my own business is treating a person or thing with unconditional love.


If I focus on loving the things that I am working on or are involved in then how that thing treats me should not be my focus.


Focusing on how others treat you is the same as operating out of love. Nothing good can grow from it. Those old school church moms had it right. No matter how wrong a pastor could be, or how wrong someone treated them, they always held it together and gave it to God. In love, they succeeded in conquering and achieving their goals. The end results was always a victory for Love (God).


So to conclude, If this is not how you operate...you need to mind you own business.


The Daily Preezie Baby


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.