Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Inspiration over all to make moves



Through it all, I continue share with the world. I have receive peace of heart, wisdom, and the desire to never give up on my dreams. These past few months, I have been so inspired by the power within us all...that I too have to move on my faith. How could I advise others if I don't take the advice myself. "Practice what you preach is the old saying." I say this to mean one thing to my readers...I may not post everyday, but I do promise to never stop completely...unless some tragedy occurs. At any rate, more or less...I've been moving on my dreams and I encourage you all to do the same. Find what really makes you light up...and do that for a living. Your days will seem short and long...but in the end you will have the peace that many aspire to have when that time comes.

The Daily Preezie Baby!




Preezie's Single release in 3 weeks title "You Can Handle It"

1 comment:

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.