Sunday, March 1, 2009

Be comfortable or Be Wealthy


Photo by Samantha J
!!!!BE COMFORTABLE OR BE WEALTHY!!!!

Today it's raining and almost cold. It's a Sunday morning and I'm about to get ready for Church. I got to keep working out my spirit, so I can be strong in my seventh sense. I was thinking a lot about how I try to inspire the world and how I make it a promise to always sew positive seeds that could possibly help someone in need. I say a lot on this blog, and wouldn't feel right about it if I didn't practice what I preach.

Yesterday, I took it way back in how I consistently keep my money Working in my favor. I was door to door, corner to corner, and street to street with my hustle. I needed to get my feet wet again for me.

I've mention before that in these recession days, we are back to living in a true hustler's era. You really have to get out there and take what you want out of life, because no one has anything to give nowadays. This statement isn't new, but it more evident nowadays.


It wasn't as easy as I thought it would be to go back door to door type of selling, but that's life. If you really want to li
ve a particular type of life style you have to be welling to put yourself in some sort of discomfort.

This way, you'll know and feel that you are doing something different that is different than what you had been doing to keep you in your current position.


Discomfort is good....it means you are fighting against what is resistant to you living the life style you desire. If you are doing the same thing over and over...you'll never feel resistance and you will never see change. You will always feel comfortable and your situation won't change.


In short, humble yourself and sacrifice comfort for change...

The Daily Preezie Baby!



http://www.Pdammond.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.