Monday, March 16, 2009

Say what is on your mind


Toss to Glory taken by Pree

Speak on yourself

It is important to tune in and think of yourself from time to time. No, I didn't say be selfish. I'm saying thinking of yourself can help you to stay grounded on the things that you desire from life.

We all have one life to live, so we better enjoy every moment of it.
I believe its important to work hard in the present so that the future will be easy. You only have two choices.


Work hard now or work harder later.

I admire people who live for the moment. In a weird way, it's very risky and that attracts me.

However, I also respect those that plan for the future. It shows that they have a positive outlook on life to know that they will live a long time and that they better plan for it if they want it want to live in prosperity.

Speak on yourself God, says...so I will say a few things.
I think alot, I plan alot, and I execute as much as I can.
No I'm not satisfied, but I am thankful.

Yes, I am happy, but I can be happier...and it is also true that I would rather share a life with my soul mate than to be a bitter Rich Old man dieing in a pool of money alone.
Don't get it twisted though...it is mandatory that I stack my Dough.


The Daily Preezie Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.