Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Is it really lonely at the top


It's lonely at the top




Bible Verse of the day



“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9



Man, you just don't know how much I needed to read this today. I have my moments of blissness, and was having a neutral day today. This verse put me back on track where I needed to be. As confident as I am, I have my moments where i need to be encouraged. I think all men do, so for all the women out there with a man...stroke his ego from time to time...it won't hurt a thing. And for the bachelors of the world that are without a woman...stay in the word playa...The word will make you stronger and more attractive to those few great women of the world.



The Daily Preezie Baby!

http://Pdammond.com

Ans: Yes, it seems that way. That's the price you pay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.