Monday, January 14, 2008

Weekly Entertainment, Get it here First!

Remember when DMX was raped?

If you don’t remember or never heard this story I’ll give you a quick report. I remember cracking up over this far fetched story awhile ago. Basically last year, DMX told Sister 2 Sister Magazine that their child was born after Monique Wayne sexually assaulted him. This is what he said in the article.

"She raped me… DNA says it is (my child). I don’t know… If I did (have sex with her) I would remember. It ain’t like she’s a pretty girl."

Well guess what, DMX's baby's mother Monique Wayne won a $1.5M in a defamation lawsuit.

A few weeks ago I posted this video of DMX explaining why men lie. Here it is again in cased you missed it.


Odd Couple

Mad TV Star Aries Spears was out on the town with Saaphryi remember her?? Saaphryi was the crazy girl who prayed for permission to smack a chic then offered her some chap stick on VH1’s “Flavor of Love 2” and she won VH1’s first season of “Charm School”

Anywho, here is a video of these two going to club Hyde. Hyde denied access for Spears previously, but this particular night was different

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid285859616/bclid294430730/bctid1375780100


“I wear tight jeans to show off my figure”

Guess who said that…. Omarion, former band mate intertwined with the B2K scandal. Mr. Man explained in an interview with Vibe magazine why he wears tight jeans, the same reason we do ladies.

Together or Not

Recently rumors have circulated that after a nasty fight Stedman walked out on Oprah. Now that sounded backwards because I can’t see Stedman leaving his money, I mean Oprah. Oprah’s website cleared up the break up rumors. O said she’s been with Stedman “since like 1865” and never broke up, she also added if they break up you would hear it from her not some supermarket tabloid.


A Man Scorned

Dawn from En Vogue & Lucy Pearl has been exposed on myspace. Dawn’s ex-husband obviously holds no grudges he just decided to expose Dawns wild activities and behavior. According to her ex-husband Dawn was into swinging with other couples and once slept with 17 men in one month. He also claimed she was kicked out of En Vogue and Lucy Pearl because she too difficult to work with, maybe Dawn just wanted to “Give him something he can feel” I used to love that song, hot video too!

Tyra vs. Tyson!

This is a quote from male fine model Tyson Beckford when asked how his model reality show on Bravo compares to Tyra’s America’s Next Top Model.

“Tyra? Are you joking? I’m the only male supermodel there is, the only one who can make a supermodel. Do you think Tyra can just call up Naomi Campbell and ask her to teach these kids how to walk the runway? Please! You know Tyra and Naomi aren’t cool like that right? And we’re in New York, Tyra’s in L.A. Nothing’s going on in L.A. [My models] will go on go-sees, be doing what it takes where the action is, in New York. Please!”

Now that’s humility…Please!


Stay posted!
April of Entice Media

1 comment:

  1. DMX is a damn fool. Who knew Dawn got down like that, girl gone wild

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.