Friday, July 10, 2009

Can a life truely be planned


The sky is a boundary by Preezie

Can a Life be planned?

A friend made a comment to me today that made me think. Her comment was, “You can not plan your life”. Her comment was motivated by the fact that she had a plan for her life to be a little different than what it is today. When I asked her what her plans were. She told me that she had planned to be happily married with 3 children by the time she turned 30. At this point, she is not married and does not have any children; however, she has attained a level of academic greatness. She is 29 years of age. She has her PhD in Physical Therapy and her career is taking off to great heights.

I disagree with her comment. I believe that you can plan for particular things to happen in your life, however, you just have to be ready for the end results. My take on it is that she could have had a child if that was what she wanted most of all. She might not have attained the level of education within the same time frame, but as long as she’s sexually active a child was always possible. Marriage was always possible.

In short, we have choices in life. It is up to us to determine what choice makes us happier. I believe that if you take an aggressive approach to making things happen in you life then you will not have any regrets no matter what.

The Daily Preezie Baby!

1 comment:

  1. Life can not be planned. All we do is live and what ever God allows to happen happens.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.