Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Family is way more important than business




I apologize for not posting lately to Pdammond.com, but I had to take sometime out for my nephews. It's important that young men have at least one person that they can look up too. I have been told by my mother that I'm that person. It made me think and slow down for a brief second.

It's always important to give back whenever you can whether it's with family or not. The good feeling you get for doing something for someone else is reward enough and I'd like to believe that God admires the energy you radiate back to him for job well done.

The Daily Preezie Baby!

Giving back is simple, the hardest part shouldn't be taking the first step.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.