Thursday, July 23, 2009

Preezie's Publicity

Business to Business Celebrations brought to you by Atlanta's own Preezie

It is finally time for me to test the market with my own networking event. After years of networking and marketing urban events (comedy, nightlife, spoken word,and open mics) it is now time to bring Business together for a night of mixing and mingling. Networking events are very beneficial to entrepreneurs and clients alike. Clients are able to be exposed to new and trendy concepts that they love, and entrepreneurs are able to establish lasting business relationship in our great city of Atlanta. Statics show, that a new business in being created every minute of the day. I can co-sign on that. Since the start of me incorporating my business, I have seen countless business arise from out of no where. Some from the effects, of the economy but mostly from he love of owning their own businesses. My previous years have brought me to this point of providing services to other business owners and affiliates. It is now time for me to be a blessing to someone else. I figure i can do this by "not keeping my relationship secret" but by allowing others to mix and mingle for the benefit of successful collaborations and the prospect of new customer retentions.

The Daily Preezie Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.