Monday, December 8, 2008

Everything is Perfect, Haters think the opposite



People say nothing is perfect, but I feel perfection lives in your heart. A lot people put value on things that don't really matter like cars, jewelry, houses, and fashion.
I used to feel the same way, until I started traveling. Now, I have a new perspective. I still appreciate the finer things but I realize this world is so big and has so much to offer us more than just the next hustle, the next scam, next designer Tie, Hot rod, or Diamond studded Watch.
Money is important but it's not everything. Don't be confused, you can't live with out the cash flow.

Just don’t forget to live, while pursuing your goals. When you travel, you realize that many people live simpler lives, while we drive ourselves crazy chasing material things that can’t hold weight to real life experiences and memories. Don’t take my word on it. If you don’t have the cash…take a road trip. If you don’t have the gas…Walk. You may see something that amazes you that you never saw before…and that is a life experience that weighs in Gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.