Thursday, December 18, 2008

Fear nothing and let them hate everything.



You can hate me all you want. People fear what they don't understand. What people don't understand, they mock and redicule. Make fun of my past endeavors, laugh at my mistakes and growing phases.

Call me names and create definitions of me in your mind forever.

Spill your guts to the world and tell the world what it wants to hear.

The world sees negativity as entertainment, so sing like Beyonce.

You think you're hurting me so continue to do you...little that you know....you are working for me.

I pour out positvity and use negativity as a stepping stone.

PREEZIE's views of Haters
Http://Pdammond.com

"My inner circle fears nothing, the outer circle hates everything" by Preezie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.