Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I'm Not asking for Anything!



I'm not asking for anything.


Yesterday, I was on the Road and a friend helped me realize a different way of thinking to reach my vision.

For a moment there was a dead silence, then all of a sudden out of no where, I stated, "I'm not asking anyone for nothing" "I'm Done!"

You sew what you Reap and visa versa.

  • If you want financial prosperity, then be a blessing to someone else financially.
  • If you want good health and strength, then sew good health and strength seeds by changing what you eat.
  • If you want to stop fussing with your spouse, then sew a non-argumentative environment. In short, Stop responding back with negative comments and reinforce the positives
  • If you want you music to be heard, then share it with the World. Don't pick and choose your crowd.

I came to realize that anything you do in good Faith is good. Only positive outcomes can come from it. You can stop worrying about the results when you have faith that you initiated something in good spirits.

So to conclude, Instead of expecting to receive…I'm expecting myself to give in good spirit and will not do so with expectations to receive.

Give Give Give…I'm blessed to do so, plus most of my needs are meet anyway.


When i say I'm done...I mean done with living life not honoring God.


The Daily Preezie Baby! http://Pdammond.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.