Friday, January 16, 2009

Get yourself some Power friends


Get yourself some Power Friends

Today’s Mover and Shaker
EveLor http://www.Evelornow.com

You don’t necessarily have to separate yourself from the flock to move to the top. You just have to run faster than all the other sheep.
If your friends are positive, you shouldn’t have to cut them off. However, you should organize yourself around Movers and Shakers…these are what I like to considered my Power Friends. I pay close attention to those with vision and aspirations for a prosperous life….Me and my power friends have that in common.

Power friends inspire and support one another.

If you’re not making real moves…then what are you doing!

The Daily Preezie Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.