Thursday, January 15, 2009

WHEN A MAN IS READY YOU CAN TELL


Baby Picture of Preezie

The Daily Preezie, is inspired by my real life occurrences and observations that I witness from my own life. I make it a priority to Hear from God so I listen more than I speak now. The Daily Preezie is my outlet to pacify my tongue and lips. I have learned through documenting my thoughts, feelings and emotion either by Songs or Writings, helps me to know my purpose without smothering God's voice with my thoughts. It helps me to know myself and in some spiritual way, it helps my readers know themselves as well.

I am thankful for all that support me, and know that through our connections… we all are blessed and will be magnified in magnificent ways.

Have a GREAT DAY BABY!!!

The Daily Preezie Baby
http://Pdammond.com

“Always be thankful for what you have, no matter how in-different you may feel towards it. You never know…that thing you feel in-different about could be the very thing that is used as your vehicle to reach your higher purpose in life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.