Friday, January 30, 2009

The Road to what you need is in your heart



It’s been two days since I’ve posted to http://pdammond.com/
…but this was for a reason. When, I share my Visions, Inspirational, and more with you…I am confident in what I share because I know it come from a higher place than I am. I’m confident that the message is for someone who needs it…and a lot of times I need the message for myself.

Over the past few days, I have come to realize that you can not seek guidance from everyone…you have to really know that the people around you in your inner circle are those of Good Counsel. Good counsel meaning…positive people who love to see you prosper. It is also true that everyone who loves to see you prosper might not have the message that you need to hear.

This is why you have to nurture your relationship with God as well. You have to hear from him yourselves in order to grow with wisdom. You have to ask for wisdom to understand the things you do not understand. You have to ask for Devine guidance in the choices you make.

No one, not even my-self can give you that. We all have our paths to take, and our walks to make. All you have to do is ask. Have a great Super Bowl weekend.

The Daily Preezie Baby!
http://pdammond.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.