Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My type of Woman


Liya Kebede from Supermodels NL

My type of women is beautiful in the morning without makeup.
My type of woman is open-minded and has staying power.
My type of woman is humble with a heart that never hardens.

A woman, with her own mind is essential to our prosperity. God says that we should surround ourselves with good Council. My woman must be my right-hand confidant.

She must share my vision to reach greatness in all we do together.

You see, I’m not afraid of a Strong Willed Woman…I’m a strong man who desires such…

Beautiful is a woman in my eyes whether we have met or not.

Beautiful is a Woman indeed regardless of grade or stock.

I love a woman who is charismatic, witty, and hilarious…I can dig a woman who smiles at adversity and thinks of her boundaries so carelessly.

I can feel a woman who desires a man to be what he says he is…and not let his own understanding solidify what he thinks he is…Action depicts our Character…and through Actions if I am the man I say I am…she will be please and be the type of Woman who won’t flee.

She will feel secure and be secure in herself…
She will create smiles…and from time to time release a tear or 2 because of how she felt.
She will be what she is meant to be…not by force but by nature…as I am Pree.

Poems by Pree

The Daily Preezie Baby

"Never forget we are all interconnected and should respect each other as best we can. Always think about the type of character you would want God to witness if he was to pay you a suprise visit."

http://Pdammond.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.