Monday, January 19, 2009

What is up with the attitude playa



You know, as much as I stay focused on the positive it's apparent to me that we all have our down moments. We all have mood swings and such. I know for a fact, God has made us master or all things of the Earth so therefore we are masters of our own bodies as well.

I found myself today of all days feeling a little tired, but not for long. I picked myself up and reminded myself of all the things to be thankful for, and energized about.


  • Change is upon us with the Inauguration of Obama, which is going down tomorrow.
    Change is always good in my book no matter what.
  • Today is Martin Luther Kings Birthday, and some companies actually honor it.
  • People are being blessed as I speak
  • Someone has just be saved by another person's kindness, so it's all good.
So if there is someone else out there that wasn’t having such a good day, just remember…there are no super humans…only Super Attitudes so keep it moving like a Mac Truck!!!

The Daily Preezie Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.