Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Does a Bachelor’s life embody the essences of Tricking



Does a Bachelor’s life embody the essences of Tricking?

I had an interesting discussion with a colleague yesterday. The topic of discussion was centered a round what women want from men. Her phrase was, “Why should I be with a man who can’t buy me things”? My reply to her was “what do men get out of being your Peggy Bank”?

She told me that her man should support her when she is in financial distress, and if he can’t …why is he in her life? I’m still trying to figure out what a man gains from being a woman’s security fund. Most of my female friends would say having sex on the regular is reward enough. But don’t both individuals gain something from sex, and if not why participate in those activities with that person?

Later in the discussion, I realize what some women find important trade offs. Women give men partnership and share the everyday simple task in life that comes with paying bills, housekeeping, and raising a family. Women feel like their time is valuable and is worth paying for. I know a lot of men who share the same belief and I'm one of them.

So what if a man is not ready for partnership? What if he has a maid to keep up with housekeeping? What if he has loving female friends that provide that ear to confide in? What if he manages his finances very well by himself?


What does a young bachelor have to gain from being the support his lady friend desires?


Man versus Woman

1 comment:

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.