Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The George Jetson era is upon use


The George Jetson era is here

Today, I was conversing with an associate on how fun the Nintendo wii is to play. My friend responded back to me with, “Have you heard about Project natal”. I was like, what! He was like, you should you tube it. So being the person that I am (staying in the know), I had to you tube it. At my amazement, I was blown away by this system. They have finally done it. An interactive gaming system that allows you to play without hand held devices. All you need is the Project natal add-on and your body. Wow! Good bye George Bush era, hello George Jetson era.

I wonder how many years will it take for this type of engineering to affect the way we travel. Could you imagine taking a trip to Paris and is only costing you a few dollars to jump in a Sonic Tube. “Sonic Tube” is my term. You heard it first on
http://Pdammond.com
Writer: Pree Dammond aka Preezie

The Daily Preezie Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.