Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Diversity on the Fly



Diversity on the fly and what it means to me.


Diversity is everything. Being diverse will set you apartment from all the clones that live their lives day to day. Yesterday, I took myself to Pf Changs China Bistro for a bit to eat. I order the Shrimp Dumplings which were smashing. While there, I sat next to this white haired old white man who was reading the Money Market place newsletter. I thought to myself why not start a conversation with this future friend.
People just don't sit at the bar to order their food faster.
They sit at the bar to converse with others. We talk about the economy, playing tennis, and how the government got there hands into all of our pockets. We shared what we do for living and how passion for what we do motivates us to keep going. This dude was cool as I don't know what, but of course I was the initiator of the conversation.

In short, I thrive on meeting and establishing friendship with those you would least expect to have any commonalities with me. The old guy was around 70 years old from Europe. All in all, I'm always diverse on the fly from Hood to Roof top "Preezie" keeps it connected.

The Daily Preezie Baby!

1 comment:

  1. Rajah Media group

    Well, connect with us!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.