Friday, June 12, 2009

The spirit of a champion with the heart of a Go Getter


The spirit of a champion with the heart of a Go Getter.


I didn’t post anything yesterday, because I was so focused on staying in good spirit that I couldn't get to a computer. Yesterday, I was told that I would be getting a separation notice due to layoff cuts that had to be made at my currently day gig. Now, for most people that would have devastated them, but for me…I took it in stride.
On the up and up, this will give me the opportunity I need to push harder, and devote more time to motivating others on how to take life by the horns. My motivation will always be to inspire the less fortunate and prove by my actions that walking the walk is the only way to achieve. The best stories are true stories. So stay tuned with me, as I progress and fly past the moon.

Now, what people have always thought is true. I’m finally self-employed. Hoorayyyeee!

The Daily Preezie Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.