Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Been there Done that and Got it


Lou from the Alternative Group" Fevor" and Preezie

I've been there, done that, and got it...

Man, I am so thankful for my life. I live rich everyday. I speak out a lot about the importance of spirituality. The reason is because I feel that we all must humble ourselves to a certain degree in order to succeed in anything. Being spiritual and humbling yourself to a higher power enables you to possess that power. It helps you to realize your power. If you go around thinking your hot sh*t all the time a lot of opportunities will pass you by.
It's better to conquer yourself and reach your goals than to hinder yourself by being a complete A$$.

As all my readers know, I write a lot about overall prosperity. The reason is because I believe that overall prosperity is promised to each and everyone of us. Some people were just taught not to have it. I focus on unblocking those handicaps through sharing real life experience and words.

The Daily Preezie Baby

"Be a beast in streets, the more they know you the better your odds"


Twitter: http://twitter.com/PreezieBillions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.