Thursday, April 2, 2009

Productive versus the Busy Body


Being productive or Being a busy body

Some may think these two things are the same, but they are not. Depending on how you think, being productive can have different meanings. My definitions of productivity is the utilization of time in the most efficient way to get a job/desires accompolished quickly.
My definitions of a busy body is some who moves about alot taking upon many tasks but never accomplishes a goal.

I think most of you would agree, it's truly better to be productive.
I've been both before, but now I'm only one. "Productive"

People tell me I need to relax and enjoy life. I do enjoy life. Some people think that just because I'm always about business that I don't have fun doing the things I do. I definitely enjoy the things I do and the people I meet.

I'm a good dude now, so taking advantage of people is not my thing, but I do believe that when you're a busy body you're more likely to make mistakes in life.

Sometimes, it's good just to step back, take a look at the bigger picture, and aim straight.
"Bulls Eye"

Be productive

The Daily Preezie BAby

http://Pdammond.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.