Friday, April 10, 2009

Preezie will be getting a taste of Chicago


Preezie getting a taste of Chicago

I'm planning to bring some ATL love to the Chi.
I have a few friends from Chicago who have moved to Atlanta. Although they enjoying living in Atlanta, they always speak very highly of where they are from. Most of my friends actually try to enjoy life to the fullest and I respect that. This is why, I plan to co-host a party in Chicago during the taste of Chicago 2009.

Stay tuned to me. I should have videos, and pictures for everyone to enjoy
The Daily Preezie Baby!

" Love them when they hate you. Pull them when they push you. If you live life for you, and not by others standards. I guarantee you will live long and prosperous."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.