Monday, April 13, 2009

For every cause there is a reason



For every cause there is a reason


A man that stands for nothing will fall for anything. A man with no direction or desire will not mature. This is why military is great for some people. This is why having a spiritual foundation and relationship with God is great for all. Even if you're not the type to give up your freedom to fight for a cause. Be the type that don't fall...I encourage all mankind to evolve...to always better oneself...and if the need be brawl for a cause.
Life is to be lived, not sulferred or survived. Enjoy each moment and make your mark on this world. We only have one life to live so make it count... Continue to Fly...

The Daily Preezie Baby


"I about to do something really big in my community...stay tuned"


I'm on twitter now, so follow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.