Monday, April 20, 2009

A True Creative Moment


"Buttwhat by DonPree created 04192009"

A true creative moment

I live my life like the stroke of a paint brush on canvas.
I don’t always follow the line. I go outside them.
Sometimes, I don’t start with lines at all.
I define and own full rights to every moment in my life.
I do a lot of things in a spontaneous manner, just like this painting.
I named her after a statement “Buttwhat”.
The first stroke I took with her wasn’t planned, premeditated, or inspired.
It was just a really good stroke that turned out right.
I didn’t have an image in mind.
I just made a move, stepped back for a second, and dove in hands first.

The picture like certain instance in my life turned out perfect. Not perfect in your eyes, but perfect in mine.

The Daily Preezie Baby


“Over analyzing certain things in life can be just as destructive has ignoring every warning sign that warns you of danger. I speak from experience. Sometimes, it’s better to attack a situation dead on without thought than to miss opportunities for greatness”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.