Thursday, October 9, 2008

I have an internal bleed by Pree Dammond



I feel like I have an internal bleed.

I am happy, I have peace, but I am un-eased. I am blessed by God and for this reason, I have peace. My lively hood needs are met, for this reason I am happy, but I am un-eased.

With all the joy in the world at my foot rest, there is one desire that I can’t seem to put to rest. I have lost, when I have gain. I discovered love, in the course of passionate mingling in the rain.

I embraced her in my arm against the stone, and fell in love with her moans. I know this Woman, for 5 years I’ve known.

My past has caught up with me, so now I moan not in pleasure; it’s more like a Groan.

The internal bleed I speak of, comes from my heart. It’s like a small leak of part of who I am not. The old me is dying…even now as I write, it would seems as if I was crying for this woman whom I’ve known.

5 years it has been and in ever part I have grown. I have grown to realize life, and I have grown to see my own lies. I have grown from within like a Red-Wood, a strong man till I die.

I choose to prosper, even if I have to live with the pain. I choose to not foster, the doubt of not having more joys in the rain.

I welcome the storms of life with vulgar optimism. I love the tides of life…Ups and downs are more like adventures when I feel them.

I am an Aquarius man, and bear the mark of a King. I am blessed with Talents un-seen.

I feel like I have an internal bleed. There so much more to me….that most will never see.

I have an internal bleed, but the rest of me lives on to climb the highest mountain ever dreamed. I am Pree with the inheritance of the season of fall that brings vibrant colors to all.

By: Pree Dammond, Artist, Poet, Producer, Live personality Host.

4 comments:

  1. That's deep dude! You either got alot going on or you really feeling someone. At any rate, nice poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dig this poem Mr. Handsome, so who is the lucky Gal in your life now or is that slot still available?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my God. This poem is beautiful. Nik was right...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy!so why does your arm look like my pittbulls leg holding a cup.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.