Thursday, October 16, 2008

Preezie makes "Honorable Mention list"






I didn't win first place this month but I did make Honorable Mention for my Song. I submitted "I miss my baby" which was a song straight from the heart. I had so many mixed emotions that inspired me to write this song. I had just lost the love of my life. I didn't know what to think. Was it my fault? Was it hers? I was bitter, angry, and resentful in all the same time. I was humble and regretful as well. I wrote a series of songs expression my emotions at that time some hurtful some not. At any rate, I want to share with the world my Honorable Mention listing. To view my listing click the link below.


"Preezie's Honorable Mention in Song of the year 2008"

I MISS MY BABY TRACK

4 comments:

  1. Good job my man. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what's next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot track my dude! I'm diggin you sit man. Don't let up.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.