Wednesday, October 15, 2008

"Patience is a Virtue" by Pree Dammond


Patience is said to be a virtue. I know this to be true. I've realized alot through not having. I've came to accept that I can change everything. I can visualize my success and my prosperity. I can manifest light at the end of a dark tunnel with Faith. I've learn that patience is a great attribute to have. I've learned that it take maturity to unravel the misteries of why patience underlines Faith.

You see having patience keeps you calm, it keeps your mind open and focused at all times. I have patience and I am thankful for my blessings. There are still wants and there are still needs. I know now, what i didn't before. I feel it more. I appreciate alot more than i did before, so in the future I want ignore... those things/feelings/characteristic/virtues that are so hard to come by. All in all, having patience is a virtue and in time good things will be reveal so I can fly.

By Pree Dammond

1 comment:

  1. So what do you mean when you say you will fly?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.