Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mens Fashion trends for 2009


The Deep V neck shirts:
I'm really on the fence about the expected fashion trend of 2009. It has been said that the Deep V neck is a hot look for men, but what about bird chested guys, or hairy chested guys. Is this really appealing to women? I've heard mixed stories from women regarding hairy chest men. Some ladies adore it and other do not. For the most part, the women i meet say they like a little hair on a man's chest. They consider it sexy. We all ready know the answer for bird chested dudes. Keep it in the cage dog! In the picture above Nelly is rocking a deep V...I'm sure ladies out there don't have a problem with him wearing it. I think I'm going to have to experiment for myself on this one to see if women really think it's a hot look. I don't mind putting myself on the spot for the benefit of the people, plus the way i rock it can't be matched.
I would love to hear a woman's perspective on this look!

3 comments:

  1. I think the deep V necks are Hot, but not on every man. Please abstain from wearing a deep v if you have no chest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are alot of people that come to mind that would be hot in this style, but there are a lot of people I know will not cut it with this style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the DeepV. It's sexy

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.