Friday, October 3, 2008

Preezie's Property House 1



This 1600 Sq Ft. Town home consist of 3 bed room, 2.5 bath, deck, mainly all electric except for HC system, and fireplace. This property has alot of landscaping potential. This property is also located 12 miles from Down Town Atlanta in the suburb of Marietta GA. 5 minutes from I-75 and 8 minutes from I-285..."Great Location". Shopping within a 3mile radius consisting of Cumberland Mall, Towncenter Mall, Marshalls, Target, Super Walmart, Sam, and more. Eaters within a 3 mile radius include: Magianos, Cheese Cake Factory, Houstons, Olive Garden, Red Lobster and more. Fitness centers near by: LA Fitness, Ballys, Crunch, and more. This property is very close to Cobb Galleria, and the new Cobb Energy building. This property is nearly seconds from Power Ferry Rd in the East Cobb/Atlanta area.

I wanted to take the time to thank all of my readers/supporter as I share with you the days, thoughts, Music, Art, and life of Preezie. God bless!

1 comment:

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.