Monday, October 27, 2008

The Miguel dining experience


Miguel family and Neighbors, Photographyed by Pree Dammond


Amigo and Miguel, Photographed by Pree (Miguel is wearing the hat)

I remember thinking back to when me an my Ex-girlfriend would spend our times together at the local Mexican Restaurants in the Metropolitan areas of Atlanta. Casa Grande on Peachtree St across from Intermezos was one of our favorite dating hang out spot to eat. Now, that I think about...We started our relationship off on Margaritas and Tortilla Chips. I was broke and she was caring. She was down to earth and cool as hell. Well, this past weekend after a quick photo shoot with SJ Photography. I had the pleasure of dining with Miguel. He had just bought a grill and was ready to burn. Miguel had prepared fillet of steaks, grilled onions, grilled jalapenos, and a guacamole mix. Those that know me, know I hate guacamole that is until I've tasted Miguel personal recipe. The steaks were exquisite, and the guacamole superb! I even tried the grilled Catus, which was different. It had a unique flavor, plus Miguel advises that it's good for your digestive system. Now, many of you probably won't get the chance to dine with Miguel due to the spontaneous nature of his grilling. I was blessed to experience it myself. Miguel authentic Mexican entries are non like what you will experience in town. I've conclude that the only way to get true authentic exotic dishes is to visit the homes of these international cooks. Restaurants... however nice, are just not the real deal! Please be-friend those of different ethnicity...if you don't you're losing out!
Grilled onions, photographed by Pree
Lemon, grilled catus, tortilla fillet of steak, and grilled onions, photographed by Pree

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...
    That's looks so good. Where can I find Miquel?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.