Saturday, October 25, 2008

Keeping it One Hundred my dude!



Keeping it One hundred!

Let me be the first to let you know, for those that don't know what this term means. "Keeping it One Hundred" means staying 100% true to yourself and others. Lies are for punks and if you are truly witty about yourself you will know that the truth is the best game of all. It has been said that the truth shall set you free. This has been the case for me time and time again in relationships, friendships, and business relations.

For example: What does a fool gain from lies about his or her financial statues. A fool pretends to have what he/she has not and by doing so digs a deeper ditch for themselves to die in.

Why pretend? Just keep it one hundred. At least this way, you won't be a broke ass.

"Keeping it One hundred" is a philosophy of mine and I assume this is why people value my opinion and ideas. I live my life trying to experience more and more everyday. I take the time to smell the roses. I choose to play the game of life. I choose to enjoy life's great creations. I would like to think that I have a diverse perspective on places, creations, and people. I plan to increase my knowledge and experience in all of these things til the day I die.

So to conclude if there are things that you would like to change in your life, or you just want to work on bettering yourself. Start by "Keeping it... One hundred."

1 comment:

  1. Thank you...that's hitting it right on man!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message

So you want to know what I think?

.